ECO 365 Week 2 Supply & Demand Simulation
96.40%, 3013 sales
Ask seller a question
Complete the Supply and Demand Simulation located on the student website (Screen shots of the scenario are available).
Write 700 - 1,050-word paper of no more than summarizing the content. Address the following:
• Identify two microeconomics and two macroeconomics principles or concepts from the simulation. Explain why you have categorized these principles or concepts as macroeconomic or microeconomic.
• Identify at least one shift of the supply curve and one shift of the demand curve in the simulation. What causes the shifts?
• For each shift, analyze how it would affect the equilibrium price, quantity, and decision making.
• How may you apply what you learned about supply and demand from the simulation to your workplace or your understanding of a real-world product with which you are familiar?
• How do the concepts of microeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on the equilibrium price and quantity?
•How do the concepts of macroeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on the equilibrium price and quantity?
Explain how the price elasticity of demand affects a consumer's purchasing and the firm's pricing strategy as it relates to the simulation.
1050 words with 2 references and citations.
Answer will be sent on email.
Other Products from homework:
View all products
HCS446 Week-4 Signature Assignment Facility Planning-Floor Plan Part 2 Birthing Center
HW-2024 Discussion Question 6_14 Why international business efforts fail
HRM326 Week-4 Delivery Method - Webinar
HW-1231 Accounting set-1
MB651C Stand Alone - Global Business Ethics Manual
C10 Week-5 Discussion - Seven Every Day Spreadsheet Applications
HW-1987 Federal legislation has redefined personnel management in U. S. organizations
HW-1707 Human Resource Management Examination Number 41271700
HW-980 US GAAP
HW-1674 The Day the Machines Went off
Last Updated: 16 Oct 2017 09:06:20 PDT
Powered by eCRATER - a
free online store builder