You currently work as a human resource management consultant, and you have scheduled a presentation to pitch your organization’s value to a company that you have worked for in the past.
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that will be used to pitch the need for your consultant services.
Include the following components in your presentation:
• Identify the organization’s operational gap or need for the human resource management services. Provide any relevant background information within the speaker notes.
• Determine why a training or employee development plan is needed and why it will fill the organizational gap identified.
• Provide an outline of the proposed training or employee development plan.
Create a performance improvement plan worksheet and integrate it into the presentation. Complete the following in your presentation:
• Convey the benefits of using your performance improvement plan over more standard, similarly used forms.
• Explain how your performance improvement plan should be used.
• Determine what impact your proposed services will have on the organization and its goals.
• Explain how these changes might affect the company’s Equal Employment Opportunity standing and its overall diversity-related issues.
Answer has 10 slides with speaker's note.
Answer will be sent by email. It may take few hours to send the asnwer. You may email us if you have any query...